FORTLUFT Electric Exhaust Cutout Valve Stainless Steel
FORTLUFT Electric Exhaust Cutout Valve Stainless Steel 3.00”/76mm
- Inside Diameter 3.00”/76mm
- Electric Motor – Fully Stainless Steel – Fast Opening and Closing
- Universal Electric Exhaust Cutout Valve FORTLUFT is a part of the automobile exhaust system. This element allows you to control the exhaust system sound by directing the exhaust gases through the muffler’s direct-flow exhaust pipeline. In turn, the direct-flow exhaust system allows increasing the dynamic characteristics of the car. The valve is mounted by welding method.
- Electric Exhaust Cutout Valve FORTLUFT is accomplished with a modern electric drive – this is a new technology that, unlike obsolete vacuum valves and other models of electric valves with Y-pipes, ensures quick and reliable work of the mechanism. Nowadays, such electric valves are used by leading automobile manufactures and tuning studios around the world.
- Electric Exhaust Cutout Valve FORTLUFT is controlled by the remote (product SKU 4401125). The remote control has three buttons: ON / S / OFF. The ON command – fully open, the OFF command – fully close, the S command – partly open/close the valve in six different positions, designed for the situations when you need the exhaust pipeline to be opened/closed partway. The valve can also be connected to any accessible button in the passenger compartment to open or to close it.
No Fitment Found
PLEASE, FILL IN THE FORM FOR FURTHER COOPERATION: